REGISTERED COMPANY INFORMATION
- Registered Company: Nore systems
- Registered in England & Wales
- Registered Address: EU
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: “The Company” means Nore online “Customer” means the customer of the company. “Contract” means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
We use PayPal’s secure payment gateway; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
When we have the items of your order in stock it is dispatched quickly. In the UK we use Royal Mail, International we use a Royal Mail international delivery service unless instructed otherwise. We send you an email when your order has been dispatched.
- UK customers – Orders should be with you within 1 – 3 working days after dispatch.
- European customers – Orders should be with you within 5 – 10 working days after dispatch.
- Rest of World customers – Orders should be with you within 7 – 10 working days after dispatch.
You will be responsible for any import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. Nore online holds limited stock in our factory and sometimes your order maybe placed in a queue to be manufactured, we will try and inform you if this is the case and when you can expect delivery.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Nore online within seven working days of delivery. Nore online shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Nore online, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to Nore online for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Nore online shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Nore online shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of Nore online to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 7 days from the purchase date you may return your purchased product to us for an exchange only (due to the nature of the product we do not offer refunds) Returned products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. (Jewellery must be not worn and in original condition – any markings or scratches on the product will not be exchanged) – Buyer pays return shipping costs
Custom made handbags cannot be returned as these are made to order and are custom made.
Nore online reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer’s statutory rights will not be affected.